Red Sun Yoga will provide on-site yoga classes and mind/body workshops for your company. The benefits of yoga are extraordinary especially for individuals who work long hours and tend to have sedentary jobs. Yoga will energize your mind and body and rejuvenate your whole being.
- Did you know that the majority of the diseases today are caused by high levels of stress?
- Did you know that 50-60% of our population will suffer from an incident of acute/long term back pain at some stage of their life?
- Did you know that corporate wellness programs that offer yoga will help prevent osteoarthritis and reduce the symptoms of carpal tunnel syndrome?
The corporation benefits by offering a Yoga Program to their employees two-fold by providing a wellness incentive as well as enhancing the employee/company relationship.
Benefits of YOGA / Corporate Benefits:
- improved flexibility and physical strength
- improved stamina
- improved posture
- improved breathing
- increased ability to manage stress
- reduced muscle tension and pain due to sedentary working positions
- improved digestion and circulation
- decreased headaches
- greater confidence
- increased productivity, motivation, and work performance
- improved decision making and creativity
- increased energy, mental alertness, and clarity
- improved morale, job satisfaction, and positive thinking patterns
- improved memory, focus and concentration
- improves confidence
- improves the immune system and overall health, resulting in decreased absenteeism and sickness levels
Yoga is a holistic approach for reducing stress and instilling a sense of balance in one’s work and personal life. Yoga unites the mind/body/spirit by performing breathing practices, postures and followed by a deep relaxation exercise.
On-site Yoga classes are held for 8 week consecutive sessions and can be offered during the lunch hour or after work hours to your employees.
For more information and pricing, please complete our contact form or call 321-438-0771.