Introductory Offer - 30 days for $30
- Brand new to our studio? Sign up online and enjoy 30 consecutive days of unlimited yoga for only $30, beginning the day you take your first class. Expires six months after date of purchase.
- Sorry - no freezes or extensions.
Studio Membership | Unlimited Access
Enjoy unlimited access to all in-studio classes and our on-demand library . If you practice at least two times per week, our Unlimited Yoga Membership is the perfect choice and a great value. For $90 per month, this automatically deducted, unlimited studio membership allows you to attend as many classes on our schedule as you’d like. The automatically renewing membership requires a three-month commitment, after which it may be cancelled with a 14-day written notice. Requests for cancellation can be sent to our owner at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Class Packages are the perfect solution for the busy yogi who can only attend a studio class less than twice per week.
Packages expire six months from date of purchase.
Yogis who wish to attend a single class may purchase a drop in class.
Packages, Pricing and Cancellations
· Please choose your package carefully and note its expiration date; there are no extensions or holds on class packages of any kind.
· Cancellations for Memberships must be made in writing to our email at email@example.com. Sorry, we are unable to issue no partial refunds for unused months. Memberships are non-transferable and non-refundable.
· If you cannot attend a class that you have reserved, we kindly request that you cancel ahead of time so that another student may attend. Our preferred window for this cancellation time is twenty-four (24) hours. No shows will be charged. Members who do not show up for their reserved spots will have a $10 charge made to their CC on file.
· All class packages are activated on the date of first use (not the date of purchase). Class packages and Intro Offers expire six months from the date of purchase.
· I’M LATE!! We do not allow late entrance into our classes. This is out of respect for both the teacher and the other students. Because of our commitment to this, we lock the doors promptly at the posted class time. Please do not knock on the door or side windows to the studio.
We accept Visa, MasterCard, AmEx and Discover online. We prefer the same in the studio, but do accept cash and checks. We recommend that you keep a CC or debit card on file at the studio to reduce the amount of exchange.
PLEASE NOTE: Due to Covid-19, registration for classes is required. Our class capacity is still limited and we are not accepting walk-in students. If you are new, you will be able to create a profile on our website at www.redsunyoga.com and purchase the package of your choice there. If you run into any issues, please use the WebChat feature on our website or email our owner at firstname.lastname@example.org
All purchases are non-refundable and non-transferable. No refunds of any sort, for any reason, at any time. This policy is firm.